Thanks for your mail reply with the content well noted by us.
We are reverting to your mail confirmation of interest and capability of participating in the TENDER BIDDING for the contract supply to HWB,we have submitted our Letter of recommendation of your company to the HWB.
Chairman Contract Board HWB.
Therefore the following are requested from all interested companies to qualify for participating in the Tender Bidding with the HWB contract awarding committee.
Please see the Tender Bidding Guide lines of the HWB for participating in the Tender Bidding for the contract supplier order as mentioned below;
HERE IS THE HWB TENDER GUIDE LINES REQUIRMENTS:
1) Supplier's should Prepare / send best proforma invoice of the 1,000,000 units of the ****, attention to the HWB Contact address as contend below for their evaluation, selection and approval if it meets their demands along with your Bank details included in the proforma invoice.
2) Supplier's company Registration / Incorporation Certificate.
3) Please note and be aware that: (HWB do not accept Electronic that is; Email signing or Courier Signing of Contract Agreement as they said the awarded supplier will have to either be in person, send a representative or Hire / appoint an Attorney for the Contract Agreement Original copies signing as they will cover the signing with video recorder).
4) The Applicant is suppose to obtain the Tender Bidding form from their office for the contract supply to their Organization.
5) Tender Bidding submission date line is 30th of November 2009, so you have to kindly fill the Tenders and return to us for submission to their office urgently after you receive and filled them.
6) contract Duration is 1 year (12 months) for the awarded company to complete total supply of the contract value of 1,000,000 units.
7) Terms of payment by HWB:is 60% after the contract Agreement Original copies is signed and Legalized at the federal High of Nigeria and 40% before every shipment is made.
8)Your are directed to write them directly and request for the Tender Bidding Form from their office, with the contact details below:
Humanitarian Without Borders (HWB)
9) Sea port: Tin Can Island Lagos Seaport Nigeria.
HWB will then will inform you on how to obtain the Tender Bidding Form that will qualify your company to Bid for the contract supply.
Thanking you and looking forward to read your prompt and favorable mail reply for the mutual benefit of the two esteem Companies.
With due regards.