Your privacy is our top concern. Our business will only be successful if we build trust. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
1, Tradesns will never rent or sell Your Information with anyone for marketing purposes, and protect your e-mail addresses, mobile phone number, name and any intimate information.
2, Tradesns will never share your e-mail addresses, mobile phone number and any other contact information, unless both of you choose to contact one another or know well each other.
3, We take measures to protect your privacy. Tradesns will never provide or share your personal information with anyone without your permission(unless required by law enforcement).
I, Information Collection and Used
1. Information Collection and Used:Your e-mail address is required by Tradesns when you create an account. We use this e-mail address to identify your ID or contact you. Your Information will be validated to make sure it is correct and available.
2. Profile Information:Once a user, you may provide additional information in the profile such as your name, birth date, your address, your company and etc. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional, but enables you to better identify yourself and find new opportunities in the Tradesns network.
3. Contact Information:In order to invite others to connect with you directly in Tradesns, you will enter their names and email addresses. This information will be used by Tradesns to send your invitation including a message that you write. The names and email addresses of people that you invite will be used only to send your invitation and reminders. You may also choose to manually enter or upload data about your contacts into the private 'My Contacts' section of our website. All information entered there will only be viewable by you and will not be searchable by others in the Tradesns network without your permission.
4. Log files:Like most Internet services, we use log files, both on the client and server side. The data held in log files includes your IP address, browser type, e-mail application, Internet service provider ('ISP'), referring/exit Web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity. Tradesns use server log data to analyze trends, administer the Services and the Site, and improve service levels.
5. COOKIECookie In order to improve the Services and the Site, we use 'cookies' when you are logged into the Site using your login name and password. A cookie is a tiny data file which resides on your computer which allows Tradesns to recognize you as a user when you return to our site using the same computer and web browser. Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies, you will not be able to use our website.
6. Credit card Some tools or services in Tradesns need to pay, you maybe required some of your credit card reasonable information.
7.Outside linked including other website link in Tradesns. We may need to increase business partners or sharing brand website at any time, We accept no responsibility for their privacy protection measurement.
II, Information Sharing:
We will only share Your Information with your connections to carry out your instructions, but except the following circumstances:(1) Required by law, court orders and/or Government Authority;(2) Exercise our legal rights;(3) Exercise our users' and public rights;(4) Other conditions we deems appropriate;
III, Rights to Your Information
You have the right to access, correct, update, and delete Your Information at any time. You can do so by login into the Site with your username and password. Updating and correcting Your Information enable you to better keep contact with your connections.
IV, Confidentiality and Security
Tradesns is committed to protecting your privacy and we use every reasonable effort to preserve your privacy.(excluded law and government enforcement).
V, Changes to the Tradesns Privacy Police